In the News
The 35th Annual Conference will be held March 27, 2020 at the Meadowlands Hilton.
- Registration, Breakfast, and Exhibits: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
- Welcome & Keynote 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- Exhibits: 10:00 am – 10:30 am
- Morning Sessions: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Lunch / Exhibits 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Afternoon Sessions: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Please be advised conference fees are not refundable, all payments are final.
Early Bird Registration Conference Fee: $135.00, must be postmarked by February 28th. Registration postmarked or received online after February 28th: $170.00
Scholarships Are Available!
The Nicholson Foundation is generously sponsoring scholarships for current CITE members covering $105 cost of conference registration. Scholarships will be awarded based on the date received and granted by workforce categories defined in the application below.
Registration & Payment Options
1) If you prefer to mail your registration and payment, you may download and print your brochure and form above, and then mail it with your check or money order made out to CITE to:
PO Box 1015
Barnegat Light NJ 08006
2) We have added the option to register and pay online (using credit card or PayPal) by simply filling out the form below, and then clicking the Pay Now button after you submit your form.
3) Please direct all questions to Helen Muscato at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732)329-0033.
Online Registration Form:
As you fill out the registration form below, please refer to the conference brochure for session information.
Dear Friend of Infant/Toddler Educators:
The 35th Annual Conference of the Coalition of Infant/Toddler Educators is scheduled for March 27, 2020, at the Meadowlands Hilton, East Rutherford, NJ.
Our conference attracts key people in the field of infant/toddler education. With the increased need for our services, we are experiencing enormous growth and are always shopping! Our participants are interested and responsible for purchasing developmentally appropriate materials and equipment for their child care centers and family child care programs. We urge you to bring items available for sale. Continue reading
The members of the State Board of Directors for 2019-2020 took office on June 1, 2019.
Officers (serve for 1 year)
President Cynthia Soete
1st Vice President Angie DeFazio
2nd Vice President Michele Gregorio
Secretary Melissa Rivera-Serna
Treasurer Terri Buccarelli
At Large Members (serve for 2 years)
Cathie Chmielewski Karen Humphris
Alicia Jenks Nancy Kalvin