Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
The 35th Annual Conference will be held March 27, 2020 at the Meadowlands Hilton.
- Registration, Breakfast, and Exhibits: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
- Welcome & Keynote 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- Exhibits: 10:00 am – 10:30 am
- Morning Sessions: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Lunch / Exhibits 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Afternoon Sessions: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Please be advised conference fees are not refundable, all payments are final.
Early Bird Registration Conference Fee: $135.00, must be postmarked by February 28th. Registration postmarked or received online after February 28th: $170.00
Scholarships Are Available!
The Nicholson Foundation is generously sponsoring scholarships for current CITE members covering $105 cost of conference registration. Scholarships will be awarded based on the date received and granted by workforce categories defined in the application below.
Registration & Payment Options
1) If you prefer to mail your registration and payment, you may download and print your brochure and form above, and then mail it with your check or money order made out to CITE to:
PO Box 1015
Barnegat Light NJ 08006
2) We have added the option to register and pay online (using credit card or PayPal) by simply filling out the form below, and then clicking the Pay Now button after you submit your form.
3) Please direct all questions to Helen Muscato at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732)329-0033.
Online Registration Form:
As you fill out the registration form below, please refer to the conference brochure for session information.